I had quite a few friends around me doing Baccara.
As time went by, one or two of them fell apart. Some friends had more money in their hands than I had.
Some of my friends got better because they started off badly.
But after some time, all my friends except me have a bad result.
Of course, besides my real friend, I used to work at a cafe, personally through e-mail.
Through text messages, some of the contacts confirmed that the results were not good.
I’ve lost contact.
Why is that’s why.
Everyone is supposed to make the most reasonable judgment in their opinion.
However, this is about a problem that you know and if you have a problem that’s a little bit more difficult…
There are two categories then.
The kind you need to know to make decisions…
Since it’s hard for you to know, I’ll just be the kind of person who decides with a touch.
Now I’m going to ask you a question.
Now, there are a total of 100 doors in front of your eyes.
One of these doors has a prize of 100 million won.
You picked one door and…
The moderator stands at the other door except for the door and says,
“I know where 100 million is. It’s the door, or the door I’m standing. You can’t change it now.
If you have, I’ll give you a chance to change.”
Will you change your choice or not?
Actually, this is a matter of course for people like me, but…
Usually, logical thinking turns into a psychological problem for those who don’t have a habit.
They don’t want to see the nature of the problem, they’re just being completely wrong.
The answer to this problem is that it must be changed.
The reason is
You don’t have a choice when you first pick the door. That’s 100 million won.
Because the odds of getting it right are only one percent.
But the moderator picks the other door, and it’s either one of them.
If you choose between these two, 99% will have 100 million.
Because if there’s only one percent chance of 100 million on the side you choose.
It’s a very simple question, and even if you give me the answer like this…
Amazingly, a lot of people…
And they say, “That’s what they say.
“But maybe my choice is right?”
“Maybe the moderator’s doing psychological warfare?”
Unexpectedly, many people cannot do basic things such as reading, writing, and listening.
Sometimes you reject logical thinking.
You don’t believe what you see, you see what you believe.
This is also caused by a person’s love of regularity.
Bacara is a game that is designed to be clever.
And there are some devices.
That’s the probability of independence, the goal, some of the dramatic situations that come from simple rules.
What is the situation that humans are worried about?
80% chance of failure and 20% chance of failure.
I’m not worried at all.
Most of the worries come from 50:50. a state of confusion in one’s mind
And that’s a situation I don’t know, and in that case, a lot of people get completely wrong.
It’s also known as panic and panic.
For example, when there’s a fire at a casino, the way most people survive…
We’re going to get out of the way, starting with the people in the front row.
Of course there will be some sacrifice, but it’s only natural that there’s the highest chance of survival.
In fact, if this happens. Most people scream to get out first.
Many people are crushed to death rather than suffocation.
When panic occurs in such a natural situation, it’s human beings who make this unreasonable choice.
Bacara is the most inconspicuous part of the human being.
He’s got something he doesn’t know, and he’s got a list of data that’s not relevant.
Force this person to make a choice every two minutes.
I keep asking kids about complicated maths, physics.
Think of it as forcing you to make a choice. Perhaps the child will go crazy.
You’re stuck in that kind of situation without your knowledge, and your brain is constantly working.
I’m stressed out. Of course, if you get it right, you’ll get an unexpected reward and release adrenaline.
Now do you know why all the Baccarat masters have written, “Rest”?
They know it instinctively, if not theoretically.
You’re constantly betting, and you’re forced to make agonizing choices when there’s no answer.
That’s how much stress it puts on our brains.
If you want your brain to make a normal judgment, the time required by the casino (1 shoe)
You need to take a break sooner.